Focus on your business while Canonical takes care of building and running your Kubernetes infrastructure. Canonical will set-up and operate your Kubernetes cluster for you, with in-house experts on-hand at all times to stand-up and scale your cluster. And, when you’re ready, we will hand over operational control.
- Fully managed Kubernetes on your bare metal, VMWare, OpenStack or any public cloud
- Built in two weeks using a proven reference architecture with our Kubernetes consulting packages
- Customise the architecture in iterations based on workloads
- Enterprise class SLA for the infrastructure, upgrades included
- Monitoring and log management integration
- When you’re ready, we will hand over the keys
Predictable capital expenditures (CAPEX) and predictable operating expenses (OPEX) means the benefits of long-term density accrue to your bottom line directly.
Built to last
Every K8s cluster built by Canonical is always automatically upgradable to newer versions. Absolutely no snowflakes!
24 hours a day, everyday
Our world-class customer success team provides a fully managed service all the time so you can focus on your business, while we focus on your workloads.
Getting started with Canonical Distribution of Kubernetes® *
Managed Kubernetes in 3 steps
1 We build your cluster
Together, we design your Kubernetes cluster based on your workloads, hardware, technology, scale, roadmap, applications and monitoring system.
2 We operate your Kubernetes cluster
We take full responsibility for the management and 24 hour availability of your Kubernetes. Your SLA covers uptime, your hardware and software are monitored and you can scale on demand with upgrades included.
3 We transfer control
On request, we’ll give you the keys. We offer training and a handover process with on-site dedicated operations engineers to ensure a smooth handover.
- As Kubernetes evolves, your private cloud can be upgraded on request without down-time.
- When you want to scale your cluster, just call to let us know there are additional machines in the DC or virtualisation environment and we’ll expand your Kubernetes with zero down time.
- Architectural flexibility: Canonical works with the widest range of SDN’s and SDS, including Calico, Weave, Flannel, Ceph and NFS.
- As the publisher of Ubuntu, Canonical full stack support all the way down to the kernel.
- Real-time login integration with your existing monitoring suite and your corporate Active Directory or LDAP infrastructure means better security and happier users.
- Your guaranteed Service Level Agreement in underpinned by our expertise and our operations are certified, with regular independent audits.
|Fully managed Kubernetes|
|Price per node (physical)||$4,380/year|
|Price per node (virtual)||$1,460/year|
|Phone and web ticket support||24 hours a day, everyday|
|Industry-leading cloud operations tooling
(Ubuntu, MAAS, Juju, LXD)
|Deploy, run, scale, upgrade K8s|
|Monitoring and logging|
|High availability (HA) support|
|Remote operations, smart alerts and proactive monitoring by Canonical’s cloud experts 24 hours a day, everyday|
Talk to Canonical’s remote operations team about building and operating your Kubernetes cluster today.
* Kubernetes® is a registered trademark of The Linux Foundation in the United States and other countries, and is used pursuant to a license from The Linux Foundation