Why Ubuntu Advantage?
A selection of Ubuntu Advantage customers
Systems management tool: Landscape
Reduce your team's efforts on day-to-day management with Landscape, the most cost-effective tool to support and monitor large and growing networks of desktops, servers and clouds.
Take control of your infrastructure with:
- Automated updates and managed physical, virtual and cloud-based systems from a single interface
- Fully automated deployment of our reference architecture OpenStack cloud with Autopilot
- Monitored and managed machines at scale
- Maintained security and compliance
- Controlled inventory
- Integration with current systems
- Install, upgrade or downdate packages
- Role-based access
The Canonical Livepatch Service
Available to all Ubuntu Advantage customers, the Canonical Livepatch Service enables you to apply critical kernel security fixes to your Ubuntu 16.04 LTS system without rebooting, and it reduces planned or unplanned downtime while maintaining compliance and security.
As one of the largest open source projects, with Ubuntu you can find support from a variety of sources. Take a look - you’re likely to find an answer to every question. If you can’t find an answer, just ask the people in our active forums.