Why Ubuntu Advantage?
Three ways to get Ubuntu Advantage
Buy direct from the store
Users interested in Ubuntu 12.04 ESM updates can purchase Ubuntu Advantage from our online store..
Buy from AWS Marketplace
For Amazon AWS users, you can purchase Ubuntu Advantage through the AWS Marketplace.
Talk to a member of our team
We can recommend a support package that best suits the needs of your organisation.
Ask on Contact us
Systems management tool: Landscape
Reduce your team’s efforts on day-to-day management with Landscape, the most cost-effective tool to support and monitor large and growing networks of desktops, servers and clouds.
Take control of your infrastructure with:
- Automated updates and managed physical, virtual and cloud-based systems from a single interface
- Fully automated deployment of our reference architecture OpenStack cloud with conjure-up
- Monitored and managed machines at scale
- Controlled inventory
- Integration with current systems
- Maintained security and compliance
- Install, upgrade or downdate packages
- Role-based access
- Canonical livepatch service
The Canonical Livepatch Service
Available with an Ubuntu Advantage subscription, the Canonical Livepatch Service enables you to apply critical kernel security fixes to your Ubuntu 16.04 LTS system without rebooting, and it reduces downtime while maintaining compliance and security.
A selection of Ubuntu Advantage customers
As one of the largest open source projects, with Ubuntu you can find support from a variety of sources. Take a look - you’re likely to find an answer to every question. If you can’t find an answer, just ask the people in our active forums.