Ubuntu Server for ARM
Ubuntu 18.04 LTS includes support for the very latest ARM-based server systems powered by certified 64-bit processors.
Containers, databases, web and more
Ubuntu Server for ARM includes everything you are looking for in a server operating system, including:
- The LXD container hypervisor, giving you instant access to isolated, secured environments running with bare-metal performance
- Application container technology based on Docker and Kubernetes, including FAN-based networking
- SQL and NoSQL databases including CouchDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis and sqlite
- A wide collection of Web technologies, from HTTP servers to frameworks including Apache, Django, memcached, nginx, Wordpress and varnish
Commercially supported and ready to deploy today
Pair your ARM server deployment with enterprise-grade 24x7 support with Ubuntu Advantage to get the SLA-backed assurance that you are fully covered by our system and architecture experts — no matter what comes up.
Built for cutting-edge hardware, from the HP Moonshot range to standard form-factor certified systems, Ubuntu and ARM Server provide truly compelling economics for cloud-scale deployment.
Past ARM releases
Find older versions of Ubuntu for specific ARM platforms.
- m800 ARMv7 netboot image (14.04 LTS)
- m400 ARMv8 netboot image (14.04 LTS)
- HP ProLiant Moonshot user guide
HP Moonshot cartridges come factory installed