- Open source — free from licensing restrictions
- Microsoft-compatible office productivity suite
- Fully translated into 100+ languages
- On-site consulting services and training available
- Virus free and highly secure
- Runs well on old and new hardware
- A wide range of education-specific apps for students and educators alike
- Long-term support releases come with five years of security patches and updates
A global success in education
Penn Manor school district, USA
Penn Manor saved $345,000 on 1,725 Ubuntu PCs at a fraction of what proprietary software costs.
The Andalusian Regional Government, Spain
Students throughout Andalusia now have access to a stable and easy-to-use technology environment.
Université de Nantes, France
Reduced the total cost of ownership across 40,000 Windows-dominated desktops.