BootStack — your managed cloud
Host your private OpenStack cloud with Canonical
BootStack is your OpenStack private cloud, running on your hardware, in your choice of datacentre with Canonical’s experts responsible for design, deployment and availability.
When you’re ready, we’ll even train your team and smoothly hand over operational control.
What makes BootStack different?
We specify your cloud 1
Together, we design your cloud to the required size and specifications — on your site, in your datacentre or hosted with one of our partners.
We run your cloud 2
Our OpenStack experts take full responsibility for the management, monitoring and 24/7 availability of your new cloud.
We transfer control 3
As and when you decide to take control of your cloud back in house, we will train your team on its operations to ensure a smooth handover.
Your cloud, your site, our experience
- Zero investment — we build the cloud and host it, so you don’t have to hire a team of experts or commit upfront investment
- Predictable costs — your cloud is built to your specifications, on dedicated hardware and priced in a predictable fashion
- Guaranteed availability — our expertise, based on the management of hundreds of clouds, is backed up by a clear SLA
- Complete control — your team can access every tool and every machine — and we can transfer operations to you on demand.
Cloud hosting service made easy ›
Discover how Canonical and Softlayer can help you build and manage your OpenStack cloud.
Our calculator can help you identify your potential return on investment by comparing the costs of a BootStack managed cloud against the staff costs of a self-built and managed cloud.
Number of VMs
Number of Servers
Canonical builds, manages and hosts your cloud 24/7.
Your in-house staff costs to operate your cloud 24/7: $0 per month
• Average salary data obtained from Indeed.com for the USA
Start saving with BootStack today
Get in touch with our experts to learn more.
The Bootstack calculator provides estimates only. Pricing and savings are not guaranteed. Not all configurations that are compatible with Bootstack.