Build your cloud strategy with Ubuntu
70% of public cloud workloads and 55% of OpenStack clouds run on Ubuntu.*
Create your cloud with OpenStack Autopilot
Deploy and manage your cloud quickly and easily.
- Fully automated deployment — just add servers
- Deploy, manage and scale your OpenStack cloud with ease
- First ten servers for free
- Rapid scaling to add more capacity when you need it
- Includes management tooling and commercial support from Canonical
- Test drive OpenStack Autopilot on VMware
Do it yourself?
Manually deploy OpenStack services with Juju.
- Bare metal install
- Guided process
- Proof of concept
- Manual upgrades
A selection of our Ubuntu OpenStack clients
Canonical BootStack is a fully managed private cloud on OpenStack
- We’ll set up an OpenStack cloud on your premises and operate it according to an agreed SLA
- We’ll train your staff to run it
- When you’re ready, we’ll hand over the keys
- $15 per day per server
- $0.05 per hour per fully managed VM
Leading vendors publish on Juju
MAAS is Metal as a Service
The bare metal physical cloud
- Cloud-style automation for physical servers
- Works with all certified servers from every major vendor
- Configure RAID, LVM and partitions on storage devices
- Configure network bonds, VLANs and subnets
- The leading open source tool for IP address management (IPAM)
- The fastest way to deploy Ubuntu, CentOS, Windows or custom images
- Restful API, WebUI and command line client
Use Ubuntu on certified public clouds
The most popular operating system across public clouds.
- Canonical guarantees the consistency, security and performance of Ubuntu on all our certified public clouds.
- Enterprise-grade commercial support is available.
- Twice as popular on the Amazon cloud as all other operating systems combined.**
The latest Ubuntu Cloud news and events
- 17-18 November 2015
- Lisbon, Portugal
- 19 November 2015
- 1-2 December 2015
- Palo Alto, California