Server provisioning with MAAS
- Cloud style provisioning for physical servers
- Zero-touch deployment of Windows, Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL and SUSE
- Inventory management of every device in every server
- Open-source IP Address Manager (IPAM)
- Includes a REST API, Web UI and command-line client
- Designed for devops at scale — big data, private cloud, PAAS and HPC all thrive on MAAS
MAAS is trusted by
Introducing MAAS: get the power of metal at the speed of cloud
The smartest way to manage bare metal
MAAS delivers the fastest OS installation times in the industry thanks to its image-based installer. Set up the RAID and network configuration you want through the MAAS web UI or CLI, then press a button and come back in minutes to a fully-deployed OS.
Like cloud instances, hardware provisioned through MAAS can be utilised dynamically. Through an intuitive web interface or API you can add, commission, update, deploy and recycle physical servers. As your needs change, you can respond rapidly, adding new nodes and dynamically re-deploying them between services.
Make the most of your hardware — any hardware
With MAAS, your new hardware can be part of your working infrastructure within minutes. Breathe new life into old hardware by recycling it for use in other parts of your network. Works with all certified servers from any major vendor saving you from costly upgrades and vendor lock-in.
MAAS is supported by Canonical under the Ubuntu Advantage service program. Ubuntu Advantage MAAS includes tools that enable deployment of a wider range of operating systems, SLAs on support and high availability reference architectures.