Zero-touch deployment of Ubuntu, Windows and other Linux distributions across your entire infrastructure.
Discover devices automatically
Automatic discovery, registration and configuration of every device on the network.
Use with your existing DevOps tools
Integration with devops automation tools like Conjure-up, Juju, Chef, Puppet, SALT, Ansible and more.
Introducing MAAS: get the power of metal at the speed of cloud
- Dynamic hardware resource management with Intel RSD
- Manage the machine’s storage with RAID, bcache, LVM and more
- Full chassis convergence, including Cisco UCS, HP Moonshot and more
- Configure the machine’s network interfaces with bridges, VLANs, bonds and more
- Observes and catalogs every IP address on the network (IPAM)
- Monitors and tracks critical services to ensure proper operations.
- Built-in highly available DHCP and DNS.
- REST API, Web UI and CLI
MAAS is trusted by
Ubuntu Advantage support
The Standard and Advanced plans for MAAS are supported under the Ubuntu Advantage service program. Ubuntu Advantage is the commercial support package from Canonical.
As well as MAAS, Ubuntu Advantage includes:
- Landscape — systems management tool
- Customer care portal
- Exclusive access to the Canonical Knowledge Base
$5 per server per month
$10 per server per month