Financial Services month
Filmed at the London Stock exchange with representatives from Canonical, 451 Research, IBM, and a former Deutsche Bank storage CTO, Canonical took a deep dive look in to the rise of multi-cloud in the financial services industry. Join us for insights around emerging technologies including AI/ML, Blockchain and Containers in FinTech.
Ambitions and challenges mark financial services plans for cloud
Referencing 451 Research’s Voice of the Enterprise data, Liam Eagle, Research Manager at 451 Research, looks at the adoption trends of cloud within the financial services sector where investment in the promise of cloud is strong, but cautious in how central it is to their IT operations.
Watch this webinar to discover:
- How financial services are adopting cloud services
- What advanced features are most commonly being adopted in financial services
- What a multi-cloud future for most businesses looks like
The role of infrastructure in adopting devops practices in financial services
The cloud landscape is becoming increasingly complex with many more moving parts and all new infrastructural trends. For the financial sector, this means companies are facing challenges including costs, innovation, and regulation. In this webinar, we’ll take a look at Canonical’s cloud portfolio and show you how they can bring innovation to the industry as well as solving the challenges facing financial players today.
Watch this webinar for:
- Insights into the biggest challenges facing both the financial sector and the cloud landscape
- A look at Canonical’s presence in the financial industry
- Detailed use cases across Canonical’s product portfolio
Implementing multi-cloud in financial services environments
Dispel some of the myths and misunderstandings about public and private cloud costs and learn about the benefits of moving to a multi-cloud architecture. Join Canonical, Liam Eagle from 451 Research and financial services consultant Christian Joannes as we reveal how financial services cloud adoption is changing due to: growing customer pressure, regulatory change and increasing cloud costs.
Find out why these factors are leading financial services organisations to rethink their infrastructures - leading to the adoption of a multi-cloud strategy. In addition, you'll learn about:
- Best practices for starting a multi-cloud journey
- Dealing with regulatory, security, and geographical challenges
- What the tangible benefits of multi-cloud are
Blockchain, AI/ML and Containers - The impact new technologies will have on Financial Services
Huge technological breakthroughs have been made over the past few years, with the rise of Artificial Intelligence, blockchain, containers, Kubernetes. Barely a week seems to go by without a new game-changing technology. There’s increasing pressure on financial services to change, but how do they start?
Join this webinar for information on:
- The challenges & benefits of blockchain, AI/ML, and containers in the financial industry
- How businesses can get aligned with these new technologies
- Examples of successful deployments