The Canonical OpenStack installer is the easiest way to build a reference architecture OpenStack private cloud.
- Fully automated install and operations
- Choice of storage and SDN technologies
- Highest performance cloud architecture
- Add hardware at any time to scale up
- Works on all major vendor servers
- Free to all support customers
- From 5 servers upwards, your cloud grows on demand
By automating every step of the deployment, management, operations and update process, the Canonical OpenStack Autopilot brings the cost of OpenStack into line with public cloud alternatives. Stand up your private cloud without any dedicated staff. This is the OpenStack most large-scale operators have chosen.
Build an OpenStack cloud with Autopilot
Experience OpenStack at its best
OpenStack Autopilot is the world’s easiest dynamic OpenStack installer. It handles every aspect of your cloud both during installation, expansion, and everyday operations.
Requirements for Autopilot:
- At least six machines with two disks
- One machine with two network interfaces (NICs)
- A dedicated switch to create a private cloud LAN
- Internet access through a router on that LAN
How much does it cost?
You can try OpenStack Autopilot for free, but you need to purchase Ubuntu Advantage and Landscape On Premises when you use more than 10 machines. Ubuntu Advantage is our enterprise management and support service. It gives you Landscape to monitor and manage your cloud, and access to 24x7 phone and email support.
Up to ten machines
Annually, per server
How Autopilot works
Before you start
You need to get at least six machines to run OpenStack and you need to install Ubuntu Server on one of them.