- OpenStack is the leading open cloud platform
- Ubuntu is the world’s most popular operating system for OpenStack
- Ubuntu OpenStack is the world’s most stable and manageable cloud
- Autopilot is the fastest and most reliable way to build your OpenStack cloud
Among OpenStack deployments with more than 1,600 users, OpenStack survey — April 2016 [PDF 14.6MB]
Four ways to get OpenStack on Ubuntu
Build your cloud
OpenStack Autopilot is our fully automated tool for easy OpenStack deployment, management and operations.
Buy a managed cloud
With Bootstack, we will set up and operate an OpenStack cloud for you on your premises from only $15 per server.
Get a customised cloud
Our engineers can tailor OpenStack to support your specific requirements and cloud applications
Install OpenStack yourself
If you prefer a manual setup of the latest OpenStack version, you can follow the instructions in our OpenStack operations guide.
A selection of our Ubuntu OpenStack clients
Build a cloud with Autopilot
OpenStack Autopilot is a tool that deploys, manages, and operates your OpenStack cloud. Using MAAS, Juju and Landscape, it helps you build your OpenStack cloud in minutes.
- Install Autopilot on your hardware
- Dynamically scale as needed
- Choice of SWIFT or Ceph for storage
- Uses our tested reference architecture
- Automatically builds for High Availability
- User defined custom machine roles
- Security updates for host server OS
Buy a BootStack managed cloud
BootStack gives you a private OpenStack cloud managed by Canonical. It runs on your hardware, in the datacenter of your choice with our experts responsible for design, deployment and 24x7 support.
- Built to your specifications
- Your choice of certified hardware
- Retain complete control of every tool and every machine
- Guaranteed availability backed by a clear SLA
- Transfer operations anytime you want
Get a customised cloud
Engage us to tailor OpenStack to your requirements, with the exact components you want and the precise configuration you need to support all your cloud applications and workloads.
- SLAs and support services
- On-site engineering and support
- Reference architecture design
- OpenStack feature development
- Variable service placement
- Automated deployment scripts
- Repeatable deployment
- Hardware selection support
“The support has been fabulous. The whole team stepped up and helped us work through issues.”
Director of Web Engineering at Best Buy Corp