Foundation Cloud Build — your fast track to success
Building an OpenStack cloud requires domain expertise, cloud know-how, and detailed platform knowledge. After years of deploying, upgrading, and supporting OpenStack clouds, Canonical created Foundation Cloud Build, a fixed-price cloud with a proven reference architecture that Canonical will deploy for you on your premises.
Experts design and deploy your cloud
Canonical uses your requirements to define your unique cloud architecture, which allows your staff to focus on business applications.
Comes with everything you need
Foundation Cloud Builds come with all the tools and technologies required to keep your cloud operating efficiently.
24x7 support available
Once operational, our support plans have you covered so your cloud is maintained with guaranteed updates and upgrades for new features.
- Two-day onsite requirements gathering workshop
- Includes tools for ongoing operations management
- KVM and LXD hypervisors
- Ceph-based storage
- Full HA implementation of all control services in converged or discrete architecture
- Automation and monitoring packages such as Juju, Prometheus, Nagios and more are included as standard
- Integrated log management with Elastic, Logstash, and Kibana
- Complete handover with tenant onboarding, documentation, and details of ongoing support
Companies using OpenStack with Canonical
Foundation Cloud Build
Foundation Cloud Plus
From $25,000 one-off-fee
For more information about pricing please contact us ›
$1,500 per server per year
$15 per server per day