Ubuntu Security Notice USN-2154-1
24th March, 2014
A security issue affects these releases of Ubuntu and its derivatives:
- Ubuntu 13.10
- Ubuntu 12.10
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
ca-certificates was updated to the 20130906 package.
- ca-certificates - Common CA certificates
The ca-certificates package contained outdated CA certificates. This update
refreshes the included certificates to those contained in the 20130906
The problem can be corrected by updating your system to the following package version:
- Ubuntu 13.10:
- ca-certificates 20130906ubuntu0.13.10.1
- Ubuntu 12.10:
- ca-certificates 20130906ubuntu0.12.10.1
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS:
- ca-certificates 20130906ubuntu0.12.04.1
- Ubuntu 10.04 LTS:
- ca-certificates 20130906ubuntu0.10.04.1
To update your system, please follow these instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Security/Upgrades.
In general, a standard system update will make all the necessary changes.