Ubuntu Security Notice USN-1406-1
27th March, 2012
A security issue affects these releases of Ubuntu and its derivatives:
- Ubuntu 11.04
Several security issues were fixed in the kernel.
- linux - Linux kernel
This USN was released in error and has been removed.
The problem can be corrected by updating your system to the following package version:
- Ubuntu 11.04:
- linux-image-2.6.38-13-powerpc 2.6.38-13.57
- linux-image-2.6.38-13-powerpc64-smp 2.6.38-13.57
- linux-image-2.6.38-13-generic-pae 2.6.38-13.57
- linux-image-2.6.38-13-versatile 2.6.38-13.57
- linux-image-2.6.38-13-generic 2.6.38-13.57
- linux-image-2.6.38-13-virtual 2.6.38-13.57
- linux-image-2.6.38-13-server 2.6.38-13.57
- linux-image-2.6.38-13-omap 2.6.38-13.57
- linux-image-2.6.38-13-powerpc-smp 2.6.38-13.57
To update your system, please follow these instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Security/Upgrades.
After a standard system update you need to reboot your computer to make
all the necessary changes.