Ubuntu for enterprise
On the desktop, Ubuntu has been widely adopted by small and large enterprises because of its ease of use, speed, apps, security model, management tools and low cost of ownership.
Enterprise essentials built-in
- Microsoft-compatible office productivity suite
- Fully translated into 100+ languages
- Open source — free from licensing restrictions
- Virus free and highly secure
- On-site consulting services and training available
- Long-term support releases come with five years of security patches and updates
Ubuntu release cycle
A release schedule you can depend on
Stay up-to-date with regular updates and upgrades
Long-term support (LTS) releases of Ubuntu Server are supported by Canonical for five years. Every six months, interim releases bring new features, while hardware enablement updates add support for the latest machines to all supported LTS releases.
Pre-installed on certified hardware
Ubuntu runs on the world’s best hardware from partners such as Dell, HP and Lenovo. And with nearly 90% of PCs shipped by the major PC companies already certified to work with Ubuntu, it is easy to find hardware that will work for your business.