Ubuntu for enterprise
On the desktop, Ubuntu has been widely adopted by small and large enterprises because of its ease of use, speed, apps, security model, management tools and low cost of ownership.
Enterprise essentials built-in
- Microsoft-compatible office productivity suite
- Fully translated into 100+ languages
- Open source — free from licensing restrictions
- Virus free and highly secure
- On-site consulting services and training available
- Long-term support releases come with five years of security patches and updates
Ubuntu release cycle
A release schedule you can depend on
Stay up-to-date with regular updates and upgrades
Every two years there is a new long-term support (LTS) release of Ubuntu Desktop that is supported for five years. During that time, there will be regular security fixes and other critical updates which are, and always will be, free of charge.
Pre-installed on certified hardware
Ubuntu runs on the world’s best hardware from partners such as Dell, HP and Lenovo. And with nearly 90% of PCs shipped by the major PC companies already certified to work with Ubuntu, it is easy to find hardware that will work for your business.