Report a problem
Think you've found a bug? Take a look at the guidelines below before you file a report.
File a bug report
You should only file a bug report when:
- You can repeat the problem
- It is not a feature of the program
Learn how to file a bug with the visual bug reporting tutorial.
Don't file a bug report
Support requests, feature and policy discussions, and development ideas all have their own dedicated mailing lists or forums.
- Support requests should go to support requests in launchpad, the Ubuntu forums, the #ubuntu channel on the Freenode IRC server, or the ubuntu-users mailing list.
- Feature and policy discussions should be discussed on the ubuntu-devel mailing list.
- Development ideas should be discussed on the ubuntu-devel mailing list.
This is a collaboratively edited question and answer site for Ubuntu users and developers. It's 100% free, no registration required.