- OpenStack is the leading open cloud platform
- Ubuntu is the world’s most popular operating system for OpenStack
- Ubuntu OpenStack is the world’s most stable and manageable cloud
- Autopilot is the fastest and most reliable way to build your OpenStack cloud
Four ways to get OpenStack on Ubuntu
Build your cloud
OpenStack Autopilot is our fully automated tool for easy OpenStack deployment, management and operations.
Buy a managed cloud
With Bootstack, we will set up and operate an OpenStack cloud for you on your premises from only $15 per server.
Get a customised cloud
Our engineers can tailor OpenStack to support your specific requirements and cloud applications
Install OpenStack yourself
If you prefer a manual setup of the latest OpenStack version, you can follow the instructions in our OpenStack operations guide.
A selection of our Ubuntu OpenStack clients
Build a cloud with Autopilot
OpenStack Autopilot is a tool that deploys, manages, and operates your OpenStack cloud. Using MAAS, Juju and Landscape, it helps you build your OpenStack cloud in minutes.
- Install Autopilot on your hardware
- Dynamically scale as needed
- Choice of SWIFT or Ceph for storage
- Uses our tested reference architecture
- Automatically builds for High Availability
- User defined custom machine roles
- Security updates for host server OS
Buy a BootStack managed cloud
BootStack gives you a private OpenStack cloud managed by Canonical. It runs on your hardware, in the datacenter of your choice with our experts responsible for design, deployment and 24x7 support.
- Built to your specifications
- Your choice of certified hardware
- Retain complete control of every tool and every machine
- Guaranteed availability backed by a clear SLA
- Transfer operations anytime you want
Get a customised cloud
Engage us to tailor OpenStack to your requirements, with the exact components you want and the precise configuration you need to support all your cloud applications and workloads.
- SLAs and support services
- On-site engineering and support
- Reference architecture design
- OpenStack feature development
- Variable service placement
- Automated deployment scripts
- Repeatable deployment
- Hardware selection support
“The support has been fabulous. The whole team stepped up and helped us work through issues.”
Director of Web Engineering at Best Buy Corp