Ubuntu on HP ProLiant m700 Server Cartridge
The HP ProLiant m700 Server Cartridge server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 14.04 LTS, running the 3.13.0-32.57 kernel.
- There is a USB port on the m700 cartridge but it is not accessible outside the chassis. The chassis must be opened up and a cable connected to use the port. This internal USB port was not tested and is considered not supported.
- HP: A34 (Legacy)
This system was tested with these key components:
- AMD AMD Opteron(tm) X2150 APU
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Kabini [Radeon HD 8400]
- Broadcom NetXtreme BCM5720 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe
- Unknown SanDisk SSD i110 32GB