Ubuntu on Cisco UCS B460 M4
The Cisco UCS B460 M4 blade with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 14.04 LTS, running the 3.13.0-24.46 kernel.
- MAAS Updates Required
- To fully utilize this system in a MAAS environment, you will need to update your MAAS server to the latest update version available. This will update your MAAS environment with the latest code that allows MAAS to control this hardware automatically through enlistment, commissioning and deployment.
Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.11.0-18.32~precise1 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E7-4880 v2 @ 2.50GHz
- Cisco Systems EXM4-220.127.116.11.19.040720141528
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200e [Pilot] ServerEngines (SEP1)
- Cisco Systems VIC Ethernet NIC
- LSI MR9341-8i
- Unigen Corporation PSE4000S2
- Unigen Corporation PSE4000S3
- SEAGATE ST9146853SS
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID SAS-3 3008 [Fury]