Ubuntu on Dell PowerEdge R710
The Dell PowerEdge R710 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 14.04 LTS, running the 3.13.0-24.46 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
- Dell 6.3.0 (Legacy)
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5550 @ 2.67GHz
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200eW WPCM450
- Broadcom NetXtreme II BCM5709 Gigabit Ethernet
- Dell PERC H700
- Unknown Patriot Memory
- Intel 82801IB (ICH9) 2 port SATA Controller [IDE mode] PowerEdge R710 SATA IDE Controller
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID SAS 2108 [Liberator] PERC H700 Integrated