Ubuntu on HP ProLiant DL385p Gen8
The HP ProLiant DL385p Gen8 rack mount chassis with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 14.04 LTS, running the 3.13.0-23.45 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- AMD AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 6328
- HP A28
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200EH
- Broadcom NetXtreme BCM5719 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe
- HP LOGICAL VOLUME
- HP USB FLASH DRIVE
- HP USB Flash Drive
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB700/SB800 IDE Controller
- Hewlett-Packard Company Smart Array Gen8 Controllers P420i