Ubuntu on HP ProLiant DL385 G7
The HP ProLiant DL385 G7 rack mount chassis with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 14.04 LTS, running the 3.13.0-24.46 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- AMD AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 6176 SE
- HP A18
- Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI ES1000
- Broadcom NetXtreme II BCM5709 Gigabit Ethernet
- HP LOGICAL VOLUME
- HP USB FLASH DRIVE
- HP USB Flash Drive
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] SB700/SB800 IDE Controller
- Hewlett-Packard Company Smart Array G6 controllers Smart Array P410i