Ubuntu on HP Pavilion 14 Notebook PC
The HP Pavilion 14 Notebook PC laptop with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified Pre-Install for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS 64-bit
- MMC Cards
- The card reader does not work with MMC cards. SD and SDHC cards, however, should work as expected.
- American Megatrends Inc.: B.0C (Legacy)
This system was tested with these key components:
- AMD AMD A10-7300 Radeon R6, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Kaveri
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Topaz XT [Radeon R7 M260]
- Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8101E/RTL8102E PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller
- Unknown HGST HTS545050A7E680
- Advanced Micro Devices Hudson IDE Controller