Ubuntu on HP Compaq 15 TouchSmart Notebook PC and 15 TouchSmart Notebook PC
The HP Compaq 15 TouchSmart Notebook PC and 15 TouchSmart Notebook PC laptops with the components described below have been awarded the status of Certified Pre-Install for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS 64-bit
- MMC Cards
- The card reader does not work with MMC cards. SD and SDHC cards, however, should work as expected.
This system was tested with these key components:
- AMD processor AMD A4-6210 APU with AMD Radeon R3 Graphics
- Insyde B.16
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Mullins [Radeon APU A6-6200 with R3 Graphics]
- Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8101E/RTL8102E PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller
- Unknown ST750LM022 HN-M750MBB