Ubuntu on Cisco UCS C22 M3
The Cisco UCS C22 M3 expansion chassis with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.11.0-15.25~precise1 kernel.
- Network Performance
- Users may see unexpected performance issues using the stock kernel in Ubuntu Server 12.04.4. To fix this issue and ensure full network performance, users should update to at least kernel version 3.11.0-17. This kernel or the latest update kernel should contain the fix for this issue.
- Cisco Systems C22M18.104.22.168.1.112820132041 (Legacy)
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2440 v2 @ 1.90GHz
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200e [Pilot] ServerEngines (SEP1)
- Intel I350 Gigabit Network Connection
- LSI MR9240-8i
- JetFlash Mass Storage Device
- JetFlash Transcend 8GB
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID SAS 2008 [Falcon]