Ubuntu on NEC Corporation Express5800/R110f-1E
The NEC Corporation Express5800/R110f-1E rack mount chassis with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.8.0-29.42~precise1 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
- American Megatrends Inc. 4.6.1013 (Legacy)
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1220 v3 @ 3.10GHz
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200e [Pilot] ServerEngines (SEP1)
- Broadcom NetXtreme BCM5718 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe
- LSI MR9270CV-8i
- MF-AU series
- Intel 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family 4-port SATA Controller 1 [IDE mode]
- Intel 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family 2-port SATA Controller 2 [IDE mode]
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID SAS 2208 [Thunderbolt] MegaRAID SAS 9265CV-8i / 9270CV-8i