Ubuntu on Dell PowerEdge T20
The Dell PowerEdge T20 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.8.0-35.50~precise1 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
- Dell: A03 (Legacy)
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1225 v3 @ 3.20GHz
- Intel Xeon E3-1200 v3 Processor Integrated Graphics Controller
- Intel Ethernet Connection I217-LM
- Generic Flash Disk
- Patriot Memory IS916
- Generic Mass Storage
- Patriot Memory Patriot Memory
- Unknown ST500DM002-1BD142
- Intel 82801 SATA Controller [RAID mode]