Ubuntu on NEC Corporation Express5800/R120e-1M
The NEC Corporation Express5800/R120e-1M rack mount chassis with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.5.0-23.35~precise1 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2637 v2 @ 3.50GHz
- American Megatrends Inc. 4.6.1006
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200e [Pilot] ServerEngines (SEP1)
- Broadcom NetXtreme BCM5718 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe
- LSI MR9270CV-8i
- I-O Data USB Flash Disk
- Intel C600/X79 series chipset 4-Port SATA IDE Controller
- Intel C600/X79 series chipset 2-Port SATA IDE Controller
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID SAS 2208 [Thunderbolt] MegaRAID SAS 9265CV-8i / 9270CV-8i