Ubuntu on NEC Corporation Express5800/R120d-2E
The NEC Corporation Express5800/R120d-2E rack mount chassis with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.2.0-29.46 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2407 0 @ 2.20GHz
- American Megatrends Inc. 4.6.5013
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200e [Pilot] ServerEngines (SEP1)
- Broadcom NetXtreme BCM5719 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe
- LSI MR9267-8i
- Unknown Pen Drive 2.0
- Pen2.0 Pen Drive 2.0
- Intel C600/X79 series chipset 4-Port SATA IDE Controller
- Intel C600/X79 series chipset 2-Port SATA IDE Controller
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID SAS 2208 [Thunderbolt] MegaRAID SAS 9267-8i