Ubuntu on Cisco UCS B200 M3
The Cisco UCS B200 M3 expansion chassis with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 14.04 LTS, running the 3.13.0-24.46 kernel.
- MAAS Updates Required
- To fully utilize this system in a MAAS environment, you will need to update your MAAS server to the latest update version available. This will update your MAAS environment with the latest code that allows MAAS to control this hardware automatically through enlistment, commissioning and deployment.
- Cisco Systems: B200M184.108.40.206.0.042820141643 (Legacy)
Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.11.0-17.31~precise1 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
- Cisco Systems: B200M220.127.116.11a.0.111220131105 (Legacy)
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2630L v2 @ 2.40GHz
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200e [Pilot] ServerEngines (SEP1)
- Cisco Systems VIC Ethernet NIC
- Unigen Corporation PSE4000S3
- Unknown ST91000640NS
- Unknown ST9500620NS