Ubuntu on Cisco UCS B200 M3
The Cisco UCS B200 M3 expansion chassis with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.5.0-23.35~precise1 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2640 0 @ 2.50GHz
- Cisco Systems B200M188.8.131.52a.0.111220131105
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200e [Pilot] ServerEngines (SEP1)
- Cisco Systems VIC Ethernet NIC
- Toshiba MBF2600RC
- Unigen Corporation PSE4000S3