Ubuntu on HP ProLiant DL380p Gen8
The HP ProLiant DL380p Gen8 rack mount chassis with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 14.04 LTS, running the 3.13.0-24.46 kernel.
- Pre-Release Testing
- This system was tested with a Pre-Release version of Ubuntu. This certification is considered valid only for 30 days after this Ubuntu Release and must be re-tested with the GA release of Ubuntu to be considered permanently certified.
Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.8.0-29.42~precise1 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2609 0 @ 2.40GHz
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2650L v2 @ 1.70GHz
- Intel Unknown
- HP P70
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200EH
- Broadcom NetXtreme BCM5719 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe
- HP LOGICAL VOLUME
- Unknown Patriot Memory
- HP USB FLASH DRIVE
- HP USB Flash Drive
- Intel C600/X79 series chipset 4-Port SATA IDE Controller
- Hewlett-Packard Company Smart Array Gen8 Controllers P420i