Ubuntu on SeaMicro SM15000-OP
The SeaMicro SM15000-OP main server chassis with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 14.04 LTS, running the 3.13.0-23.45 kernel.
- Pre-Release Testing
- This system was tested with a Pre-Release version of Ubuntu. This certification is considered valid only for 30 days after this Ubuntu Release and must be re-tested with the GA release of Ubuntu to be considered permanently certified.
Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.2.0-29.46 kernel.
- CCard Configurations
- This system was successfully tested using AMD CCards with 16, 32 and 64GB RAM
- MX Cards
- This system was successfully tested using the following MX Card options: 10GbE 2-port MX Card 1GbE 8-port MX Card
This system was tested with these key components:
- AMD processor AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 4365 EE
- Insyde Estoc.3.72.19.0006
- Insyde Estoc.3.72.19.0015
- Intel 82540EM Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Unknown SMvDDt0Jb0jR30g9bh3F69dv
- Advanced Silicon S.A. SeaMicro VDisk