Ubuntu on HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8
The HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.5.0-23.35~precise1 kernel.
- certified with AHCI mode of HP dynamic array raid
- This tested was tested and certified with AHCI mode of HP dynamic array raid controller at HP Linux Engineering Lab by Narinder Gupta
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220T CPU @ 2.80GHz
- HP J06
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200EH
- Broadcom NetXtreme BCM5720 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe
- Advanced Silicon S.A. MB0500GCEHF
- HP UFD v120w
- Intel 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family SATA RAID Controller