Ubuntu on HP ProLiant DL320e Gen8 v2
The HP ProLiant DL320e Gen8 v2 rack mount chassis with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.5.0-23.35~precise1 kernel.
- certified with AHCI mode of HP dynamic array raid
- This tested was tested and certified with AHCI mode of HP dynamic array raid controller at HP Linux Engineering Lab by Narinder Gupta
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1220L v3 @ 1.60GHz
- HP P80
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200EH
- Broadcom NetXtreme BCM5720 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe
- Advanced Silicon S.A. GB0250EAFYK
- HP USB FLASH DRIVE
- HP USB Flash Drive
- Intel 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family 4-port SATA Controller 1 [IDE mode]
- Intel 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family 2-port SATA Controller 2 [IDE mode]