Ubuntu on HP ProLiant ML310e Gen8 v2
The HP ProLiant ML310e Gen8 v2 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.5.0-23.35~precise1 kernel.
- HP Dynamic Smart Array
- System is certified with Dynamic Smart Array disabled. To disable Dynamic Smart Array: * Press F9 to boot into RBSU * Navigate to System Options -> HP Dynamic Smart Array B320i and select disable * Go to System options -> SATA Controller options and select Legacy SATA or AHCI * Reboot the machine and now you will be able to install the OS.
- HP: P78 (Legacy)
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Genuine Intel(R) CPU 0000 @ 2.60GHz
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200EH
- Broadcom NetXtreme BCM5720 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe
- Advanced Silicon S.A. MB0500GCEHE
- HP USB FLASH DRIVE
- HP USB Flash Drive
- Intel 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family SATA Controller 1 [RAID mode]