Ubuntu on Dell Inspiron 3537
The Dell Inspiron 3537 portable with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified Pre-Install for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS 64-bit
- Updates required
- This system requires all available updates to be applied for USB 3.0 to work properly.
- Dell: X19 (Legacy)
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60GHz
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Sun XT [Radeon HD 8670A/8670M/8690M]
- Intel Haswell-ULT Integrated Graphics Controller
- Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8101E/RTL8102E PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller
- Advanced Silicon S.A. ST500LT012-9WS142