Ubuntu on Dell Precision M4800
The Dell Precision M4800 laptop with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified Pre-Install for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS 64-bit
- There are no notes for this release.
- Dell: X35 (Legacy)
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4800MQ CPU @ 2.70GHz
- nVidia GK106GLM [Quadro K2100M]
- Intel Ethernet Connection I217-LM
- Advanced Silicon S.A. WDC WD7500BPKT-75PK4T0