Ubuntu on HP ENVY Sleekbook 14
The HP ENVY Sleekbook 14 notebook with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified Pre-Install for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS 64-bit
- USB 3.0
- The USB 3.0 port is recognized as USB 2.0
- MMC cards
- The card reader does not work with MMC cards. SD and SDHC cards, however, should work as expected.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4010U CPU @ 1.70GHz
- Hewlett-Packard B.12
- Intel Haswell-ULT Integrated Graphics Controller
- Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Unknown HGST HTS541075A9E680
- Intel 82801 Mobile SATA Controller [RAID mode]