Ubuntu on Dell Precision T5610
The Dell Precision T5610 tower with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified Pre-Install for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS 64-bit
- Slow Resume from Suspend
- This system does not not meet our performance criteria for resuming from suspend, but suspend/resume is functional and other functionality is not affected.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2697 v2 @ 2.70GHz
- Not Specified Not Specified
- Dell X37
- nVidia GK107 [NVS 510]
- Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection
- LSI MR9271-8i
- Intel C600/X79 series chipset IDE-r Controller
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID SAS 2208 [Thunderbolt] MegaRAID SAS 9271-8i
- Intel C600/X79 series chipset SATA RAID Controller