Ubuntu on Dell Latitude 3330
The Dell Latitude 3330 laptop with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS 64-bit
- Function keys
- Wireless key does not work on this system, please use the Network Manager UI to control the wireless network. Video switch key does not work on this system, please use the "Displays" utility found in "System Settings" to control video modes.
Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS 64-bit
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2375M CPU @ 1.50GHz
- Dell A03
- Dell X09
- Intel 2nd Generation Core Processor Family Integrated Graphics Controller
- Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection
- Advanced Silicon S.A. ST320LM001 HN-M320MBB
- Unknown WDC WD3200LPVT-75G33T0
- Intel 82801 Mobile SATA Controller [RAID mode]