Ubuntu on Dell Precision T1700
The Dell Precision T1700 mini tower with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS 64-bit
- Updates required
- This system requires all available updates to be applied in order to work properly.
Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS 64-bit
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1285 v3 @ 3.60GHz
- Dell A06
- Dell X44
- Intel Xeon E3-1200 v3 Processor Integrated Graphics Controller
- Intel Ethernet Connection I217-LM
- Generic- Compact Flash
- Generic- MS/MS-Pro
- Generic Mass Storage Device
- Generic- SD/MMC
- Generic- SM/xD Picture
- Advanced Silicon S.A. ST250DM000-1BD141
- Unknown ST250DM000-1BD141
- Intel 82801 SATA Controller [RAID mode]