Ubuntu on Dell Optiplex 9020 SFF
The Dell Optiplex 9020 SFF lunch box with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS 64-bit
- Updates required
- This system requires all available updates to be applied in order to work properly.
- Dell X44 (Legacy)
Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS 64-bit
- Slow Resume from Suspend
- This system does not not meet our performance criteria for resuming from suspend, but suspend/resume is functional and other functionality is not affected.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770S CPU @ 3.10GHz
- Intel Xeon E3-1200 v3/4th Gen Core Processor Integrated Graphics Controller
- Intel Ethernet Connection I217-LM
- Advanced Silicon S.A. WDC WD3200BEKT-75PVMT1
- Unknown WDC WD3200BEKT-75PVMT1
- Intel 82801 SATA Controller [RAID mode]