Ubuntu on HP 110 Desktop PC
The HP 110 Desktop PC desktop with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified Pre-Install for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS 64-bit
- No performance regressions after suspend
- During our testing we have found an error in the BIOS that potentially could cause performance issues in SATA disks after resuming from suspend. We have extensively tested the performance of the disks after suspend and we haven't found any performance regressions.
- AMI 3.04 (Legacy)
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3240T CPU @ 2.90GHz
- nVidia GF119M [GeForce 705M]
- Intel Xeon E3-1200 v2/3rd Gen Core processor Graphics Controller
- Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8101E/RTL8102E PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller
- Advanced Silicon S.A. ST500DM002-1BD142