Ubuntu on HP 110 Desktop PC and CQ 100 Desktop PC
The HP 110 Desktop PC and CQ 100 Desktop PC desktops with the components described below have been awarded the status of Certified Pre-Install for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS 64-bit
- Slow Resume From Suspend
- This system does not not meet our performance criteria for resuming from suspend, but suspend/resume is functional and other functionality is not affected.
This system was tested with these key components:
- AMD AMD E1-1500 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
- AMI 8.17G
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Wrestler [Radeon HD 7310]
- Qualcomm Atheros AR8152 v2.0 Fast Ethernet
- Advanced Silicon S.A. ST500DM002-1BD142