Ubuntu on WIPRO WNBOUHS4500, WNBOUHS4500K, WNBOUHS4500C and WNBOUHS4500B
The WIPRO WNBOUHS4500, WNBOUHS4500K, WNBOUHS4500C and WNBOUHS4500B laptops have been awarded the status of Enabled for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 32-bit
- Slow Resume from Suspend
- This system does not not meet our performance criteria for resuming from suspend, but suspend/resume is functional and other functionality is not affected.
This system was tested with these key components:
- AMD AMD A4-3320M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
- American Megatrends Inc. 4.6.5
- Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI Sumo [Radeon HD 6480G]
- Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet controller
- None WDC WD3200BEVT-22A23T0