Ubuntu on HP Pavilion g4
The HP Pavilion g4 laptop has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS 64-bit
- Hibernate may fail on this system.
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64-bit
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- AMD processor AMD A4-3330MX APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
- Insyde F.61
- Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI Sumo [Radeon HD 6480G]
- Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8101E/RTL8102E PCI Express Fast Ethernet controller
- None TOSHIBA MK5061GSYN
- Unknown TOSHIBA MK5061GSYN