Ubuntu on WIPRO WNBOUHF4900, WNBOUHF4900K, WNBOUHF4900B, WNBOUHF4900C, WNBOUHF4910, WNBOUHF4910K, WNBOUHF4910B and WNBOUHF4910C
The WIPRO WNBOUHF4900, WNBOUHF4900K, WNBOUHF4900B, WNBOUHF4900C, WNBOUHF4910, WNBOUHF4910K, WNBOUHF4910B and WNBOUHF4910C desktops have been awarded the status of Enabled for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS 32-bit
- USB 3.0
- USB 3.0 may only function at USB 2.0 speeds
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Corporation Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU B950 @ 2.10GHz
- American Megatrends Inc. 1.00
- Intel Corporation 2nd Generation Core Processor Family Integrated Graphics Controller
- JMicron Technology Corp. JMC250 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- None WDC WD5000BPVT-00A1YT0