Ubuntu on Dell PowerEdge M710
The Dell PowerEdge M710 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.2.0-34.53 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5530 @ 2.40GHz
- Dell 3.0.0
- Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200eW WPCM450
- Broadcom NetXtreme II BCM5709S Gigabit Ethernet
- Dell CERC 6/i
- Intel 82801I (ICH9 Family) 2 port SATA Controller [IDE mode]
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID SAS 1078
- PNY Unknown