Ubuntu on Dell PowerEdge T320
The Dell PowerEdge T320 main server chassis with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 14.04 LTS, running the 3.13.0-23.45 kernel.
- Pre-Release Testing
- This system was tested with a Pre-Release version of Ubuntu. This certification is considered valid only for 30 days after this Ubuntu Release and must be re-tested with the GA release of Ubuntu to be considered permanently certified.
Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.2.0-32.51 kernel.
- Intel Ivy Bridge Xeon E-24XX v2 Processor Support
- Dell PowerEdge T320 servers equipped with the new Intel E-24xx v2 (Ivy Bridge) family of processors require Ubuntu Server 12.04.3 LTS release with the Raring Hardware Enablement stack based on the 3.8 kernels. More information on the LTS Enablement Stack can be found here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/LTSEnablementStack
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2450 0 @ 2.10GHz
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2470 0 @ 2.30GHz
- Dell 1.3.5
- Dell 2.0.22
- Matrox Graphics, Inc. G200eR2
- Broadcom NetXtreme BCM5720 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe
- SanDisk Cruzer
- Dell PERC H310
- Dell PERC H710
- Intel C600/X79 series chipset 4-Port SATA IDE Controller
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID SAS 2208 [Thunderbolt] PERC H710 Adapter
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID SAS 2008 [Falcon]
- PNY Unknown