Ubuntu on Dell PowerEdge T320
The Dell PowerEdge T320 main server chassis with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.2.0-32.51 kernel.
- Intel Ivy Bridge Xeon E-24XX v2 Processor Support
- Dell PowerEdge T320 servers equipped with the new Intel E-24xx v2 (Ivy Bridge) family of processors require Ubuntu Server 12.04.3 LTS release with the Raring Hardware Enablement stack based on the 3.8 kernels. More information on the LTS Enablement Stack can be found here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/LTSEnablementStack
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2450 0 @ 2.10GHz
- Dell 1.3.5
- Matrox Graphics, Inc. G200eR2
- Broadcom NetXtreme BCM5720 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe
- Dell PERC H310
- Intel C600/X79 series chipset 4-Port SATA IDE Controller
- PNY Unknown