Ubuntu on Dell PowerEdge T320
The Dell PowerEdge T320 server with the components described below has been awarded the status of Certified for Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS 64-bit
This system was tested with 12.04 LTS, running the 3.2.0-32.51 kernel.
- There are no notes for this release.
This system was tested with these key components:
- Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2450 0 @ 2.10GHz
- Dell 1.3.5
- Broadcom NetXtreme BCM5720 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe
- Dell PERC H310
- Intel C600/X79 series chipset 4-Port SATA IDE Controller
- LSI Logic / Symbios Logic MegaRAID SAS 2008 [Falcon]
- PNY Unknown