Ubuntu on WIPRO WIV61455, WIV61415 and WIV61425
The WIPRO WIV61455, WIV61415 and WIV61425 desktops have been awarded the status of Enabled for Ubuntu.
Please note that for pre-installed systems:
- The system is available in some regions with a special image of Ubuntu pre-installed by the manufacturer. It takes advantage of the hardware features for this system and may include additional software. You should check when buying the system whether this is an option.
- Standard images of Ubuntu may not work at all on the system or may not work well, though Canonical and computer manufacturers will try to certify the system with future standard releases of Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 12.10 32-bit
- HDMI audio may not work on this system.
This system was tested with these key components:
- AMD AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 980 Processor
- American Megatrends Inc. 4.6.5
- Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI RS780L [Radeon 3000]
- Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet controller
- None WDC WD5000AAKX-22ERMA0
- Advanced Micro Devices [AMD] nee ATI SB7x0/SB8x0/SB9x0 IDE Controller